Welcome to official Aion Epic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

Greater Healing Potion Empty Greater Healing Potion

Sun May 10, 2020 9:44 am
Hello Administration, will it be possible to add Greater Healing Potion to other Scrolls and Potions at the Medical Tent of both races?
Nobody crafting it yet and it's really impossible to have a good PvP without it since you can't remove any roots...
Anonymous

Greater Healing Potion Empty Re: Greater Healing Potion

Sun May 10, 2020 12:30 pm
Please do not add this, crafting is a great way to earn kinah and if this is added will take away from that. If you need those items so badly, level up your crafting!
Anonymous

Sun May 10, 2020 1:36 pm
Burglar wrote:Please do not add this, crafting is a great way to earn kinah and if this is added will take away from that. If you need those items so badly, level up your crafting!

Well, a lot of people already have been crafting cast/attack speed scrolls and healing potions , and I don't see this as an issue since people are still buying them
And as far as I know these free event potions and scrolls are temporary until the server will get more populated what makes a lot of sense
Anonymous

Sun May 10, 2020 2:58 pm
People are definitely already crafting those, they just might not have put any on broker. Within my legion multiple people have leveled alchemy and have made those for themselves and legionmates. I would suggest asking in LFG/Discord and trying to see if you can get some from other players rather than asking for them to be added to the Code Red event. The event is already giving out plenty for free in my honest opinion. Yes the event isn't permanent but it does impact crafters a bit after it finishes since people won't be needing scrolls for a while. (Saying this as someone who has done alchemy on every server I've played in the past 6 years and has used it for some minor kinah income.) On this server crafting is not hard, especially since each character can have 6 Master crafts. If you're Asmo and can't find any even after asking around, I'll send you some once I begin production in a day or so.   
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum