Welcome to official Aion Epic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

Progression Empty Progression

Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:03 am
Out of curosity, I know you guys are on 3.9 and emulating 2.7, I am curious will there be a progressive state like, limiting levels say 50 until all 50 content is cleared then moving on to the next etc. I am just curious on this, I am actually fairly excited to play an older version of Aion and can't wait to get in game! Smile

Anonymous

Progression Empty Re: Progression

Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:06 pm
Great question.

We will be emulating all the content of the following versions:

• "Wake Up" (1.1) 
  • "Must Have" (1.2) 
  • "Balaur Shadow" (1.5)
  • "Assault on Balaurea" (2.0) 
  • "Golden Daeva" (2.1)
  • "Empyrean Calling" (2.5)
  • "Crucible Challenge" (2.6)
  • "Daeva for a Daeva" (2.7)

Remembering that version 2.7 has a limit level of 55, so all content like dungeons and equipment are specific to that level.
So the reason for using a 3.9 server, but emulating version 2.7, would be precisely because of better technical conditions, such as support for players and added content that came to optimize mechanics considered outdated.

Aion, like most MMORPGs when it updates, seeks to somehow optimize everything that is considered mechanically an annoyance to the player, a great example applied on our server is the addition of mounts and the zones that contain the houses (Pernon and Oriel).

Thanks for the post, your topic indirectly gave us the suggestion to speed up the post of a patch notes to better clarify how the emulation process will be on our server.

See you ingame. Very Happy
Anonymous

Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:33 pm
Thank you for the answer! This actually answers my quesition. Just wasnt sure of the goal in content progression, so i figured to asked, cant wait to get in game! Also i do have to ask will there be a conmunity Discord? Or are you guys going to just use the forums. I apologize if i just turned this thread into a Q&A lol.
Anonymous

Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:45 pm
For now we want to give priority on forum and our support area on the website for tickets, but it is definitely in our plans to use discord as it contains great tools for ads.
Use our forum and keep an eye on our social networks.
And visit our page for more information.

AionEpic Info and Social Medias

Last edited by The Abysswalker on Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:26 pm
Ok thank you very much for answering Smile i very much apperiate it!
Anonymous

Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:29 pm
No problem ... and here's the patch notes!!!

Patch Notes AionEpic
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum