Welcome to official Aion Epic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

Seriously... Why? Empty Seriously... Why?

Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:08 am
So new 55 players got a free lvl 55 pvp set, while those that were 55 for a while got nothing. Now that everything is eye PVP those who were 55 and didnt get anything are at a big disadvantage even if we farmed full eternal pve gears we are still losing more than 15% pvp def, some of us couldnt even farm for 1 or 2 50e pieces. You are killing your own server doing things like this.
Anonymous

Seriously... Why? Empty Re: Seriously... Why?

Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:52 am
I did not say that anyone who was already 55 would receive nothing. Just send me a message on Discord and everything will be easy, little Daeva.
Anonymous

Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:24 am
Sent message and was told to reroll 🤣🤣🤣
Anonymous

Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:49 am
Look at the date of your message. You refer to survey of lvl 55 c1 fabled set. It was this survey that I was referring to. And not the survey of lvl 10 with c2 55 eternal.
Anonymous

Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:08 am
The date was 2 weeks ago. Does it matter if it’s level 55 or level 10 survey c1 or c2? I’m a returning player to your server and just not understanding the resistance of not giving everyone the opportunity to get what was given in that survey to new players. Why didn’t everyone get it? I don’t even play the glad anymore cuz I have no way to even get c2 anymore cuz no one runs it. So the 15-20 dollar mount I bought on that glad is also useless. Just doesn’t feel good to have supported the server with vip on two accounts mine and my wife and bought multiple mounts and no help at all. But I will give you this. At least you talked to me in dms and answered all my questions, so thanks for that. Lycidas just flat out ignored me lol.
Anonymous

Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:17 am
Viti wrote:The date was 2 weeks ago. Does it matter if it’s level 55 or level 10 survey c1 or c2? I’m a returning player to your server and just not understanding the resistance of not giving everyone the opportunity to get what was given in that survey to new players. Why didn’t everyone get it? I don’t even play the glad anymore cuz I have no way to even get c2 anymore cuz no one runs it. So the 15-20 dollar mount I bought on that glad is also useless. Just doesn’t feel good to have supported the server with vip on two accounts mine and my wife and bought multiple mounts and no help at all. But I will give you this. At least you talked to me in dms and answered all my questions, so thanks for that. Lycidas just flat out ignored me lol.

Yes, this. There's literally no reason to not give the rewards to everyone in the server since they are imposible to get, those who got 50e or cruci was people dual boxing in arena or trading with a couple of friends, the last cant be done by many since population is too low.
I dont understand what would change if everyone gets the rewards those that dont need it can just drop them or extract them. If you want the server to die just close it cause right now seems that you want noone to play it. Your decisions are what pushed us to another server and you keep doing stuff like this everyday, you decided this method of handing out rewards which is just plain nonsense, you decided to push the game version to 3.9 when game at 1.9-2.7 taking away content just because a few wanted to (now you see how server pop is going down and down since 3.9 removes a lot of content, there is no point in doing anything but the few 2 day cooldown instances and dalily medals)
Its really a shame seeing how the only server in america that used to rolled one of the best versions of the game die because of TERRIBLE administration.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum