Welcome to official Aion Epic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

[Expert] Cook's Craft Empty [Expert] Cook's Craft

Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:45 am
Hiya.

I've completed the expert cooking quest, but I'm unable to turn it in and advance my cooking skills. When I click on the quest button in the NPC dialogue window, nothing happens. The dialogue doesn't advance.

I do have the four quest items in my special cube, however in the quest log, Fasimede's Tasty Chowder has after it. Perhaps that's what's bugging it.

Thank you!
K
Anonymous

[Expert] Cook's Craft Empty Re: [Expert] Cook's Craft

Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:48 am
Oops. The forum delete part of my message. Fasimede's Tasty Chowder has the Lesser Than < and Forward Slash / symbols after it.
Anonymous

Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:11 pm
Sorry to be a bother. I was hoping this could be fixed before my Premium account expires. I took a screen shot to show the quest is indeed complete. I just can't turn it in. Nothing happens when I click on the dialogue button.

Thank you!

[Expert] Cook's Craft Q7bc3PM
Anonymous

Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:16 pm
Latest update Smile

Lycidas was great and manually bumped my cooking to 401, but now that I'm at 449 I'm stuck again. Here are a few more details. Character name is Madde.

The first cooking quest "Expert of Cooking" won't go away. I've redone it three times and it's still there like a repeatable quest. Could be why I can't turn in "Cook's Craft". Facimedes Tasty Chowder still has the weird symbol after it, so that could also be why I can't turn it in. Took a screen shot outlining all the weirdness.

Cheers!

[Expert] Cook's Craft XcLsXNR
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum