Welcome to official Aion Epic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

Siege Schedule Empty Siege Schedule

Mon May 04, 2020 9:57 pm
Hey guys,

Siege Schedule is pretty hard to attend for anyone with a full-time job. I live in CST and I'm unable to make any of the Gelk / Ing sieges. Perhaps looking at the schedule and adjust to a time that works a bit better for everyone.
Anonymous

Siege Schedule Empty Re: Siege Schedule

Mon May 04, 2020 11:10 pm
I agree, at least for the players on the Elyos side the schedule is horrible. Our peak players happen around 8 - 11pm EST, and the current schedule puts VERY important sieges in the middle of the work day for many of our players. I'm not sure how changing the schedule would affect Asmodians but if both factions are having a hard time with the current schedule then something should be changed.
Anonymous

Tue May 05, 2020 12:09 am
I don't know how I feel after the first few weeks of this server as to changing the siege times around just because you guys miss a couple of sieges. I wouldn't mind them shuffling the days and time slots of certain forts that can be siege weekly or monthly. However I think a poll and more time needs to pass as very few players are max level and it is way to early to tell what siege times are best. What happens if it changes to your prime time but even fewer players are on?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum