Welcome to official Aion Epic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

Interested in this server Empty Interested in this server

Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:10 am
Recently heard from a friend that this server exists. Didn’t know people still made private severs for aion. Before me and my friends do download and play got a few questions.

Server still located in NY?
Average population online daily?
How difficult is it to get the best gear? I’m not looking to spend months on grinding gear when it’s a private server. Items in shop by any chance?
leveling to max level how difficult is it?
Now for the most important how good is the pvp? I understand the sever is new but if theres no pvp then that’s a big no.

Anonymous

Interested in this server Empty Re: Interested in this server

Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:36 am
Baked wrote:Recently heard from a friend that this server exists. Didn’t know people still made private severs for aion. Before me and my friends do download and play got a few questions.

Server still located in NY?
Average population online daily?
How difficult is it to get the best gear? I’m not looking to spend months on grinding gear when it’s a private server. Items in shop by any chance?
leveling to max level how difficult is it?
Now for the most important how good is the pvp? I understand the sever is new but if theres no pvp then that’s a big no.

1. Yes
2. Seems to be an AVERAGE of 150 maybe? I do not monitor the population all the time.
3. Best gear as in 50e or Cruci gear? No items in shop. Skins and amulets for exp/reset scrolls
4. Max level if grinding takes like 2-4 days of casual play.
5. There is PvP. Asmo side is behind gear wise for the most part so it is a bit of a struggle for them.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum