Welcome to official Aion Epic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

No game server is available to the authorization server (6) Empty No game server is available to the authorization server (6)

Tue May 12, 2020 11:08 am
Hi everyone, I would like to ask for the help of the community in a problem I have.
For 3 days while playing the game normally the game closed automatically and since then I get this error "No game server is available to the authorization server (6)" not if someone can help me since I have tried many things but I cannot solve my problem .
Anonymous

No game server is available to the authorization server (6) Empty Re: No game server is available to the authorization server (6)

Tue May 12, 2020 12:07 pm
if i were you, i'd check these stuff to find out where the problem lies,
1.where does the error happen, at login screen?
2. check if files are updated / are you using the new launcher ?,
3. try creating a new account to see if the issue is related to account,
4.  when you start game via launcher open task manager and see if these processes are running,
https://ibb.co/F3pFXnh
Anonymous

No game server is available to the authorization server (6) Empty Re: No game server is available to the authorization server (6)

Tue May 12, 2020 1:06 pm
hello thank you very much for answering I leave more details.
the message appears just before entering the character selector.
I log in normally and accept the terms.
my OS is windows 10 LTSC and I don't have external antivirus installed windows defender works very well for me.
I only get two of the 3 processes you sent as an example
and in my AION / bin32 folder I have the ".dll" "d3dx9_38.dll"
I attach an image of the problem.
https://ibb.co/rp321YP
Anonymous

Tue May 12, 2020 1:58 pm
when accepting the terms the client will establish a connection to the server, the problem seems to be it,
this is weird that you could play normally before then suddenly this happens, have you installed any software that may affect network or changed network settings?

@Administrator Attention please,
Anonymous

Tue May 12, 2020 2:14 pm
the only things installed on my PC are LOL, CS: GO, MSI Afterburner, Discord and FurMark.
of which only the "MSI Afterburner" was running to motivate my FP's
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum