Welcome to official Aion Epic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

Cannot Connect to Authorization Server Empty Cannot Connect to Authorization Server

Sun May 10, 2020 12:55 am
TL;DR: Whenever I launch the client from Aion Epic.exe, the game will start, and then throw me a "Connect connect to the authorization server" as an error. I followed the installation instructions.

I downloaded the torrent and launcher rar and extracted them both.
I then extracted the files into the Aion Epic folder, and selected to replace the existing Aion Epic.exe and Ionic.Zip.Dll within the folder.

I can launch the game fine, but when I attempt to sign in, it stops (and I am unable to click on any button on the client) and will promptly give me the "Cannot connect to Authorization Server" error.

(Hopefully this image preview works)
Screenshot of the Error

Cannot Connect to Authorization Server FhIDasS

Screenshot of my files

Cannot Connect to Authorization Server Zap00K5

In order to try and fix this, I re-extracted the files into another folder, and then re-extracted the Aion Epic.exe and Ionic.Zip.Dll and set them on my desktop, but this time, just simply started it from the original copy of the launcher in the new extraction of the folder.
This did not work either.

My account exists, and my firewall hasn't given me any notifications that it has a problem with it, so I'm stumped. I also haven't found any other post about this, so hopefully this can act as a solution for other people as well.

EDIT: My launcher says the server is offline, but despite following the same steps as another player, their says its online and mine doesnt.
Screenshot:
Cannot Connect to Authorization Server XDMquk8

Last edited by sealie on Sun May 10, 2020 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missing detail)
Anonymous

Cannot Connect to Authorization Server Empty No game server is available to the authorization server (6)

Mon May 11, 2020 1:10 pm
Hi everyone, excuse me but I am having a problem and wanted to see if in the forum they opted to help me since in the support of the official page they do not answer me.
the problem is that I was playing normally one day at night and suddenly the game closed by itself and now I get the error "No game server is available to the authorization server (6)" which is why I cannot enter the game in any way .
could you help me please?
just in case my computer is with a clean format of windows 10 LTSC
I don't have any antivirus since windows defender does a good job.
I already gave special permissions to the AION run's on windows defender.
I have already tried many things but I cannot solve the problem.
I would appreciate the help. Sad
Anonymous

Cannot Connect to Authorization Server Empty Same problem with Cannot connect to authorization server.

Sat May 23, 2020 9:47 pm
I keep getting the same problem you described and showed. I tried redownloading and using a different batch file to open it. Everything I tried hasn't worked.
Anonymous

Cannot Connect to Authorization Server Empty Re: Cannot Connect to Authorization Server

Sun May 24, 2020 6:55 pm
Same problem here, used torrent and WinRar to extract the files into their own folder, replaced the old launcher. Launcher gives me Server offline status, if I try opening directly through the bin32 aion.exe, I get a "Cannot connect to authorization server" error. @Admin pls help us Crying or Very sad
Sponsored content

Cannot Connect to Authorization Server Empty Re: Cannot Connect to Authorization Server

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum