Welcome to official Aion Epic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

Server Status Empty Server Status

Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:56 pm
when is the server going to be live? kinda seemed like it was already live, but the launcher is telling me that the server is down
Anonymous

Server Status Empty Re: Server Status

Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:14 am
April 25th 1PM I believe eastern standart time, so another week to go :/ were almost there tho! Smile
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.aionepic.com/

Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:25 am
Hello! As Linch said the server will go live April 25th 1PM EST.

Hope that you guys have fun!
Anonymous

Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:52 am
Can't wait for it to come up! Also, Admin idk if your the server own or just someone who's an admin, i just want to say you have a wonderful PR Smile
Anonymous

Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:53 pm
Hei: ) Was pretty stoked when i saw this private server popping up.
Just want to confirm something, i`m playing from EU and when i try launching i get this message: AION error, This program is unavailable in you`r country.
Was thinking this was because server don`t go live until the 25th, it might change when it does. So just want to know if there is any point of keeping my hopes up or just delete the downloads etc?
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:32 pm
ChiefKaW wrote:Hei: ) Was pretty stoked when i saw this private server popping up.
Just want to confirm something, i`m playing from EU and when i try launching i get this message: AION error, This program is unavailable in you`r country.
Was thinking this was because server don`t go live until the 25th, it might change when it does. So just want to know if there is any point of keeping my hopes up or just delete the downloads etc?

Heya! If you donwloaded our FULL client you should have no problem at April 25Th at 1PM when the servers goes live! Keep your downloads because we will open the server this saturday.

In your Aion Epic folder have a file named cc.ini and when you open it should says: cc = "1"

If you download our full client you're good to go!

Any other question please ask!

Anonymous

Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:04 pm
Thanks for reply, ye i have the file opened and it says cc = "1". Hopefully it will work on launch and i`ll cya in game : p If not i`ll be sad and make another post lol xD
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:20 pm
If you have any problem we will solve and for sure you will be able to play! Don't worry!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum