Welcome to official Aion Epic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

Queues can pop for arenas while youre already in other arenas Empty Queues can pop for arenas while youre already in other arenas

Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:15 pm
Queues can pop for arenas while youre already in other arenas Aion0010

As you can see, I'm in Harmony and got a queue pop for Discipline. Since tickets now get used when queue pops, I had to leave my harmony in order to into discipline.

If you're allowed to queue for multiple arenas at once, you shouldn't have to lose tickets for entering one that pops
Anonymous

Queues can pop for arenas while youre already in other arenas Empty Re: Queues can pop for arenas while youre already in other arenas

Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:24 pm
This that you are reporting is not a bug if you take into account that it is a new system that we apply for several requests and suggestions from the players. Note that this at most can be an issue that can be improved, as well as the whole new system applied to a game, tests are necessary to know the difficulties that exist, I recommend until a possible improvement in that system happens, that you do not apply in more than one arena at the same time, or to immediately cancel the waiting arenas. Send discord message to me for more info.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum