Welcome to official Aion Epic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

Bugged: [Service/Daily/Group] Alpen's Proof (Rep x/30) Empty Bugged: [Service/Daily/Group] Alpen's Proof (Rep x/30)

Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:49 am
The Legionary Epaulets have a very very small drop rate from the listed mobs. I have grinded in the Eye for nearly 30 minutes and only obtained one from the monsters that say they can drop it. Even in the Naduka/Satra/Basrasa Legion Garrison, or the Basilika Caverns, they barely drop.
Anonymous

Bugged: [Service/Daily/Group] Alpen's Proof (Rep x/30) Empty Re: Bugged: [Service/Daily/Group] Alpen's Proof (Rep x/30)

Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:16 am
They are not hard to get, maybe you are killing wrong mobs. Try the ones inside eye antechambers. Also Basilika Cavern mobs have empty loot.
Anonymous

Bugged: [Service/Daily/Group] Alpen's Proof (Rep x/30) Empty Re: Bugged: [Service/Daily/Group] Alpen's Proof (Rep x/30)

Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:38 pm
I'm not shocked by the Basilika having empty loot, they don't really give much besides the balic urges. I've farmed several different areas in the Eye for quite a while, and barely gotten scraps worth of the Epaulets.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum