Welcome to official Aion Epic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

Bugged Adventurer's Guide Survey Empty Bugged Adventurer's Guide Survey

Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:04 am
Hey guys, this is a pretty minor bug, but when you receive (around, can't remember exactly) the level 12 survey (for either the hunter's breeches, jerkin, knowledge tunic,...etc) it's impossible to accept a reward. Here's a couple snapshots:

Bugged Adventurer's Guide Survey Bug-110
Bugged Adventurer's Guide Survey Bug-210

I did try relogging, and I also tried clicking any of the armor options, using ctrl to select all the armor, and tried re-clicking the confirmation ('outside time and space...?') but nothing worked.

Thanks for looking into it!

Last edited by The Abysswalker on Sat May 02, 2020 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited and moved to help new players with similar problems.)
Anonymous

Bugged Adventurer's Guide Survey Empty Re: Bugged Adventurer's Guide Survey

Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:33 am
On this Survey u need to do multiple choices so u need to take 2 items so u can get the stuff. its not a bug to be honest, but some players dont know. Smile hope it will work ^^
Anonymous

Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:01 pm
Thanks!
Anonymous

Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:37 pm
Hold Control as you make your selection, select 2 items. For some reason the directions are in french, so a lot of people are missing that part.
Anonymous

Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:38 pm
Can confirm that worked, thank you guys for the quick replies you're the best! Yeah that threw me off.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum