Welcome to official Aion Epic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

Chanter mantra of intensity (crit) was going on and off by itself  Empty Chanter mantra of intensity (crit) was going on and off by itself

Mon May 04, 2020 4:20 pm
I thought I was just experiencing some temporary glitch but the mantra for crit was going on and off without me doing anything to it, I am not sure how to explain it other than maybe i had too many things up on the status bar and it just got overwhelmed maybe? Either way, It would not be good if that started to happen in instances where my mantras would be seriously needed to prevent the party from wiping all together.. Just thought you should know!
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.aionepic.com/

Chanter mantra of intensity (crit) was going on and off by itself  Empty Re: Chanter mantra of intensity (crit) was going on and off by itself

Mon May 04, 2020 5:51 pm
You can use just 3 Mantra's if you try to use more they will be replaced by the last Mantra that you use.

Thank you for the report! I'll be looking into it anyway.
Anonymous

Chanter mantra of intensity (crit) was going on and off by itself  Empty Re: Chanter mantra of intensity (crit) was going on and off by itself

Tue May 05, 2020 2:41 am
The bug that's happening with mantras only applies if you've overwritten a lower level version of a mantra with a higher level one. Say you have Victory mantra I activated and level up and get Victory mantra II. If you activate Victory mantra II then Victory mantra I will not deactivate. It will show both of them activated in your skill menu and cause other mantras to randomly deactivate to make room for Victory mantra I as if you have 4 mantras activated. You cannot turn off the lower level mantra and have to relog to deactivate it.
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Tue May 05, 2020 10:08 am
We will be looking into it! Thank you very much!
Anonymous

Tue May 05, 2020 1:10 pm
I never use more than 3 mantras at any given time, I have been playing chanter class for years now and I know how it works. As for making sure when upgrading I remove previous activated mantra before attempting to activate the upgraded version. Seems pretty straight forward but again I never tried activating 4 mantras when the criteria one was going on and off on its own.. I always use only 3 at a time!
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Tue May 05, 2020 1:23 pm
Understand! We will be fixing this don't worry!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum