Welcome to official Aion Epic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

Mantras Automatically Disabling Themselves Empty Mantras Automatically Disabling Themselves

Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:16 am
The active abilities of mantras will not disable, but at random times, the buff effect on the buff bar for mantras will sometimes become disabled, and then shortly after become enabled again. For example, the Celerity mantra will disable, and my speed will decrease, and then it comes back, and my speed returns.
Anonymous

Mantras Automatically Disabling Themselves Empty Re: Mantras Automatically Disabling Themselves

Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:29 am
I have only observed this with two chanters in the group where the mantras overwrite themselves. If one chanter removes all their mantras the switching should stop.
Anonymous

Mantras Automatically Disabling Themselves Empty Re: Mantras Automatically Disabling Themselves

Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:23 am
I mean for when I'm just leveling by myself, my mantras on my buff bar will randomly disappear and the effects will go away as well, and then shortly after they'll come back. It's a bit on and off and random, but it's certainly a thing.
Anonymous

Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:08 pm
KaguyaZero wrote:I mean for when I'm just leveling by myself, my mantras on my buff bar will randomly disappear and the effects will go away as well, and then shortly after they'll come back. It's a bit on and off and random, but it's certainly a thing.

So that was happening with me as well but that was due to having said mantras on as I learned the next level of that mantra and it was trying have both levels of the same mantra on. I had to relog to fix that. Then when I went to learn the next level of a mantra, I turned them off first.
Anonymous

Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:32 am
I had a similar incident as well. When I first learned Victory Mantra II, I activated it thinking it'd overwrite the first one, but the first one was apparently still active in my skill list, but my buff bar showed the second one being active. When I tried having 2 other mantras up, they'd keep disappearing and disabling cuz of the first one still being active.
Anonymous

Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:30 pm
Just made a Chanter

activating 3 mantras (solo) doesnt matter what the 3rd mantra is it will keep disappearing off your buffs like ur outta range (moving,staying still) still makes the 3rd mantra disappear an come back every few seconds.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum