Welcome to official Aion Epic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

Server Population Empty Server Population

Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:41 pm
I'm just curious about what will be the population of this server ? im not sure if you guys have any information because obviously the server hasn't been launched yet, idk but maybe at least you guys can give us an initial value of the player base. Either way we'll still be trying this server me and my friends (5 of us) were really hyped rn, because this is a dream for us coming back to 2.x and i hope this server becomes successful. Were currently playing other server rn but were facing lots of bugs due to the poor support of devs and also because of the low player base maybe 80 players at peak elyos and asmodians combined.
Anonymous

Server Population Empty Re: Server Population

Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:15 am
At this current time I think it's unknown, but I too hope there is a good amount of pop, but we will see what happenes.
Anonymous

Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:42 am
I consider the population of a game like Aion to be a vital part of completing and achieving ingame goals. Our numbers are still reasonable, we are investing in paid advertising on social networks. We are part of the community of players, but trying to bring everyone together and present our project has been the biggest challenge in the last few days. But we are optimistic about the launch and the days to come, because when the players start to understand the dimension of our project and how hard we are working, the community will reach us.

With your help, I'm sure our project will reach out to other members of the Aion community and perhaps even new players. Very Happy
Anonymous

Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:46 am
Yes, I really have high hopes with this server judging from the admins and just by reading threads in this forum, I just want someone who really cares about the server. I know its too early to tell but im pretty well convinced. I guess theres only one way to find out cya in-game 🙂
Anonymous

Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:50 am
See you ingame  Wink
Anonymous

Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:55 am
Countdown: 4days!
Anonymous

Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:18 am
Yes, lets hope for the best ! 🙂
Anonymous

Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:26 am
This will indeed be a great start.  Let us hope for players to amass in order to get that nostalgic fix they are looking for.  I know I am. Smile
Anonymous

Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:36 am
I am ready for my adventure to begin Smile
Anonymous

Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:52 am
Yes cant wait 😋
Anonymous

Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:56 am
Hello, im from russia / moscow, and i want play on u server, but im noob and bad speak eng( can i play without problems? Thx
Anonymous

Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:56 am
GarikGG wrote:Hello, im from russia / moscow, and i want play on u server, but im noob and bad speak eng( can i play without problems? Thx

Uh, i honestly can't say what the population will be like at this time due to the server isn't up yet. But i honestly don't see why you would have an issue playing
Anonymous

Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:06 am
Thx, i think Google translate my helper) What is your current time zone? GMT - 4?
Anonymous

Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:09 am
GarikGG wrote:Thx, i think Google translate my helper)  What is your current time zone? GMT - 4?

i believe it is gmt -4 i know it's the eastern side of the US. Doing some research, from the location that you have given, you would be about. 7hrs ahead of server if my math is correct and what my research has give me time wise.

Last edited by Linch on Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:13 am
Thx, open 25 april 13.00, in moscow 20.00 understand, gl hf and see u in game)
Anonymous

Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:14 am
See you in game! o7
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum