Welcome to official Aion Epic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

Suggestion Empty Suggestion

Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:53 pm
I'm not sure if it's even possible or not, but I'd like to suggest removing the 15 item Broker limit. (Unlimited listings would be preferred!)

From a seller's POV, with only 15 slots, I'm going to prioritize the most profitable items possible. This means I vendor the vast majority of items, including low-mid stigmas that new players might find useful. Not to mention, prices are higher because there's less competition.

From a buyer's POV, with the low population, and everyone limited to only 15 items at a time, it makes pickings VERY slim. And with less competition, prices are likely higher.
Anonymous

Suggestion Empty brokerage / inventory spaces / low pop new server

Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:16 pm
players need to realise that broker prices should be realistic for a low population no bot new server;
unfortunately the greedy fools have no idea of budgets, they came from bot infested gold-selling retail & their mothers still make their beds
so how would they know how anything is supposed to work?

logically, do not purchase overpriced items, even if you cannot live without it;
let it get sent back to their mailbox; dont enable the idiots;
maybe they will get the message that a new server requires co-operation & hand feeding to enable growth...or not?

a solution to inventory/warehouse/cabinet/pet space dilemma is to make more toons, we can have 8 per account
that is a lot of space. how much do you need?
no need to go messing with the original mechanics of 'unlimited brokerage'...as easy as it is,
this is the start of the slippery slope & where do you draw the line of easy play p2w bot spam gold...etc.
nobody can handle this type of game, they throw cash at it or cheat, either way it ruins the game.

inventory can be expanded in-game from quests & mastering craft; you earn expansions. if you dont like this idea, you are in the wrong game.

my advice - KEEP IT SIMPLE
Anonymous

Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion

Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:17 am
Manaic wrote:players need to realise that broker prices should be realistic for a low population no bot new server;
unfortunately the greedy fools have no idea of budgets, they came from bot infested gold-selling retail & their mothers still make their beds
so how would they know how anything is supposed to work?

logically, do not purchase overpriced items, even if you cannot live without it;
let it get sent back to their mailbox; dont enable the idiots;
maybe they will get the message that a new server requires co-operation & hand feeding to enable growth...or not?

This is not a complaint regarding Broker prices. It is regarding the desire to put MORE items of a larger variety up for the player base to use, rather than it going to waste on vendor fodder. The variety and quantity of items available on the Broker is pitifully scant, due to this restriction. The restriction makes sense for very large servers with thousands of players, where you have to pick and choose what you want to list in the ocean of items available, but not here where there's already a pitiful amount of item selection, imo.

Manaic wrote:a solution to inventory/warehouse/cabinet/pet space dilemma is to make more toons, we can have 8 per account
that is a lot of space. how much do you need?
no need to go messing with the original mechanics of 'unlimited brokerage'...as easy as it is,
this is the start of the slippery slope & where do you draw the line of easy play p2w bot spam gold...etc.
nobody can handle this type of game, they throw cash at it or cheat, either way it ruins the game.

inventory can be expanded in-game from quests & mastering craft; you earn expansions. if you dont like this idea, you are in the wrong game.

my advice - KEEP IT SIMPLE
This suggestion isn't regarding a complaint about inventory space at all. I'm 100% fine with the 3 cubes and warehouse space I currently have.

Again, the issue is, I would like to put more things on the Broker (more than the current 15 item slot limit), because it feels like a huge waste just vendoring all these stigmas, decent ~45-50 level pieces of gear, and crafting materials that new players (AKA the ones we want to retain!) might want.
Sponsored content

Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum