Welcome to official Aion Epic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

Cake Event Suggestion Empty Cake Event Suggestion

Fri May 01, 2020 12:30 pm
Was wondering how the community would feel about making the cake event a recurring event, like maybe one or two weekends a month.

This would allow people who are joining the server late or those who want to make alt characters to have a few days each month where they can get some nice boosted XP, and also allow the people who are already 50+ a few days to try and grind out some drops they want with boosted drop rates.

This is also assuming that some system like this wouldn't overlap with other events that the team behind the server has planned. Since we aren't aware of any new events coming up, I thought I would suggest something like this.
Anonymous

Cake Event Suggestion Empty Re: Cake Event Suggestion

Fri May 01, 2020 12:49 pm
Cake event a few times a month would be awesome. Or maybe rotate on weekends between xp, gathering, crafting boosts etc.
Anonymous

Fri May 01, 2020 7:00 pm
Not sure what the cake event was but I think higher rate event on the weekend is a great idea. Maybe 3x on weekends? or 2.5x?
Anonymous

Fri May 01, 2020 7:08 pm
Cake event was a 3x xp buff. Items would drop randomly and when you used it on the cake, everyone around got the buff. Was other buffs too, but xp was awesome.
Anonymous

Fri May 01, 2020 11:18 pm
So I do love the cake event Idea however I feel it should be once a month and have limited uses. Mean for example you can only get the buff once per event per day of the event, and it only buffs players 45 and below. Reason being is I dont want to take away the value of VIP, because if you get a cake event every weekend why buy VIP? Secondly for the level restriction, I dont everyone and there mom to have lvl 55 alts.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum