Welcome to official Aion Epic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

we can't have this low exp gain with ~50 people per faction at peak hours.  Empty we can't have this low exp gain with ~50 people per faction at peak hours.

Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:51 pm
the exp gain is too low for such a low population server. we cannot do lower level group instances, which is the most efficient way to level up. there's nobody to do them with and unless you got a really generous guild mate who's willing to boost you, or a VIP membership, the leveling process is painfully slow, and even more painful for chars like chanters who have very low dmg early. you're basically playing a single player game until you reach lvl 60, and reaching that lvl as a new player without help could take weeks or even over a month if you work and/or study. I certainly feel that way.

if players are discouraged to keep playing and leave before even reaching endgame, your server will always have low population IMO.

I really like this server, but I'm also frustrated.
Anonymous

we can't have this low exp gain with ~50 people per faction at peak hours.  Empty Re: we can't have this low exp gain with ~50 people per faction at peak hours.

Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:45 pm
Quest rate is 4x for free players, that is easy enough to level lol
Anonymous

we can't have this low exp gain with ~50 people per faction at peak hours.  Empty Re: we can't have this low exp gain with ~50 people per faction at peak hours.

Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:12 pm
Check the questionnaires that appear for free gear.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum