Welcome to official Aion Epic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

Request for more Dredgion timing and for people to join Empty Request for more Dredgion timing and for people to join

Thu May 07, 2020 8:27 pm
After adjusting several sleep cycles and checking entries, I noted the current schedule for Dredgion is only 7PM to 9PM GMT-4 (East US time).

Despite recruiting a full group with much difficulty to request for entry, we still were not able to enter dredge (refer my screenshot on how long we waited with a group entry before we decide to give up)

Request for more Dredgion timing and for people to join Aion0015

Request for more Dredgion timing and for people to join Aionep10

all in all I would recommend:
1. increase more dredge timing (I remember official server had 3 entrance timings staggered within each day), so that people with different schedules can attend dredge. Judging by the usual login timings, and the fact that we are still a small community right now, I think the following timings can be suitable:
7PM - 9PM (that is estimated to be 11PM-1AM for europe and 7AM-9AM for asia depending on the country you are in)
5AM - 7AM (that is estimated to be 9AM-11AM for europe and 5PM-7PM for asia depending on the country you are in)

This is still open for discussion imo. Another timing to consider in the future can be
1PM - 3PM (that is estimated to be 5PM-7PM for europe and 1AM-3AM for asia depending on the country you are in, but this will currently affect a siege time)

2. Perhaps both elyos and asmos can consider to pm each other on group formation and see if it's possible to do dredge together at a common timing, as I did in discord (though I am guessing most asmos were either afk or doing something else at that time)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum