Welcome to official Aion Epic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

File attachment is not working (Support) Empty File attachment is not working (Support)

Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:17 am
If you look at creating a new forum post, you will realise you cannot attach a file, as the max size allowed is 0MB lol. I would like to ask forum mods to allow for attachment of small files such as screenshots/images, or else remove it entirely if it's not possible to do so
Anonymous

File attachment is not working (Support) Empty Re: File attachment is not working (Support)

Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:58 am
You can still add images at least. There's an option to upload one directly from your pc. File attachment would be nice, although I'm not sure what type of file people would want to upload outside of pictures. 0-0
Anonymous

File attachment is not working (Support) Empty Re: File attachment is not working (Support)

Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:53 pm
About File Attachment I believe it is sharing files, documents, videos etc. If you only want to share an image, in addition to uploading your own computer, you can use the "insert image" button in the text box button bar.

When you find the image you want, right-click, select "copy link address" and paste it into the "url" tab of the box that will open.

Hope this helps.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum