Welcome to official Aion Epic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

Gliding from verteron citadel (Support) Empty Gliding from verteron citadel (Support)

Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:29 pm
Tried gliding from verteron citadel into tolbas forest, get teleported someplace underwater, reaching 0 health and i just have to relog to respawn(Happened 4 times in a row)
Tried gliding from verteron citadel towards ellun river mouth, same thing happens.

Last edited by The Abysswalker on Sat May 02, 2020 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited and moved to help new players with similar problems.)
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.aionepic.com/

Gliding from verteron citadel (Support) Empty Re: Gliding from verteron citadel (Support)

Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:21 pm
I just took this ports and everything is ok. Maybe is something with your client! We had corrupted client on our Google Drive and now they are ok.

Please download the new client and i think everything's going to be fine!

Have fun Daeva!
Anonymous

Gliding from verteron citadel (Support) Empty Re: Gliding from verteron citadel (Support)

Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:48 pm
Hmm okay ^^

Deleted all google drive files today and downloaded utorrent file and made a new folder and game runs great : )
This still happened tho, if its fine now then okay : p If it happens again i`ll post pic or vid.
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.aionepic.com/

Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:05 am
Ok Thank you! If you experience this again and can share a video would be great!

Have fun Daeva!
Anonymous

Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:57 pm
I believe this happens when you glide out of a flight zone, like the one in Verteron citadel. It might happen with more flight zones than just that one though
Anonymous

Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:17 pm
Here's a video of the bug happening. It happens pretty consistently, but turns out you can return or escape from the bottom if you're not a dumb dumb like me who forgets those exist.

Anonymous

Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:22 pm
We tested this bug, and we understand that it exists, but I see no reason to use this practice to cross certain areas. Barriers exist to limit the flight range, when using the option to glide right after being stopped by the barrier, this makes it not recognize that you are gliding. With my humble experience in Aion, using this practice is not valid ... you can just land and move on normally.
Anonymous

Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:59 pm
Hi there,

Just to add some insight; If in flight and you glide and hit the flight barrier instead of sliding through it and transitioning to gliding as would happen in retail, you instead hit the flight barrier and slide down underneath the map i.e underwater and take damge till dead. Not a biggy just thought I'd clarify.
Anonymous

Gliding from verteron citadel (Support) Empty Teleport While gliding,

Sun May 03, 2020 5:11 pm
While Gliding from a flying Zone into a non flying zone character gets randomly teleported to a random spot anywhere on the map.
Anonymous

Sun May 03, 2020 5:37 pm
Gliding from verteron citadel (Support) Aion_b10
Gliding from verteron citadel (Support) Aion_b11
Anonymous

Sun May 03, 2020 8:22 pm
All topics related to this type of problem are being merged here for more information and help.
Anonymous

Sun May 03, 2020 8:59 pm
I have been testing this more, if drop out of flight and go straight into a glide you can transition from a flight area to a non flight area. i.e. bug appears to only happen if you're flying and hit spacebar to glide. Not sure if other have had the same experience but this has been consistent for me.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum